- Full 118 bottle capacity
- Chill white and sparkling wine while preserving red in two distinct temperature zones
- Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection
- Digital controls ensure your wine is stored at its proper temperature
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Slim 24" footprint is ideal for any setting
SUMMIT SWC1875B is a built-in capable two-zone wine cellar designed to store up to 118 bottles. With an easy-fitting 24" footprint, the SWC1875B can be used built-in or freestanding and features two distinct temperature zones, each with its own reversible glass door. Store white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds below at a warmer temperature. Two digital thermostats let you set the proper conditions for your collection, with a digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Inside, the SWC1875B includes 14 slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles. Store up to 118 standard 750ml Bordeax style bottles, or 118 wider Burgundy style bottles (generally used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir). If storing champagne, the top shelf can hold 8 bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive display and a factory installed lock ensures the security of your collection. This model has a jet black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass doors. Professional chrome handles and a stainless steel kickplate complete the elegant look.